【雙語故事】每天早上準時說早安的人 學習補給站|Hi家教線上外語專家

【雙語故事】每天早上準時說早安的人

有沒有那麼一個人 ,每天早上會準時跟妳說早安?要經營好愛情的秘訣就是經營好關係,不要忽略了生活日常中每一個相處時刻;而學好英語的秘訣就是把握日常生活中我們常碰見的素材,都能夠為你的英語實力再多累積一些,今天我們一起來閱讀這個中英雙語的浪漫小故事,非常甜蜜的、一個戀愛中的女朋友的小秘密。

 

My boyfriend works a typical 8-to-5 job, Monday through Friday.
我男朋友有一份典型的朝九晚五的工作,從周一到周五。

 

He's always the first to text good morning because I usually sleep in.
他總是第一個來向我問早安的人,因為我經常會睡過頭

 

I've noticed that every day that he's at work, at exactly 8:36 am,
我每天都會發現早上8:36,他已經開始上班了。

 

he texts me a sweet good morning message.
他會傳一個很甜的訊息跟我說早安。

 

The first two days that I noticed,  I thought it was just coincidence,
頭兩天我注意到的時候,我以為這只是巧合。

 

but then for the next week, it was the same thing at 8:36 am.
可是接下來的一個星期,我還是在8:36準時收到他的訊息。

 

Now I didn't want to just assume that he had an alarm specifically set for saying good morning to me, but secretly I really hoped.
我不敢隨便猜測他是否專門設了一個鬧鐘只為了跟我說早安, 但我暗地希望事情正是如此。

 

Eventually, I looked over his shoulder as he was setting another alarm for a different time
最後,有一次我趁他設置另一個鬧鐘的時候,偷偷從他背後偷看了一眼

 

and I saw his top alarm was set for 8:35 am Monday through Friday
我發現他的第一個鬧鐘設在早上8:35,從周一到周五

 

and is called "Tell my love, good morning."
鬧鐘名稱是“向我愛的人說早安”

 

I still haven't told him I know his cute secret and I'm not sure if I ever will.
我還沒有告訴他我已經知道了他的可愛小秘密,而且我也不確定以後會不會告訴他。

 

Part of me wants to tell him that I know but another part of me doesn't want to.
一部分的我想要告訴他我已經知道了 ,另一部分的我卻不想告訴他。

 

At least not anytime soon.
至少我目前還不想。

 

Maybe when we're old and boring and need something to talk about haha.
也許等到我們都老了,又覺得無聊的那一天,想要找一些話題的時候吧,哈哈!

 

I just wanted to tell someone because it's been something that's been on my mind for months and I just find it so adorable!
我只是想把這件事告訴某個人,因為這件事已經在我腦袋裡想了好幾個月,實在是太~太~太甜蜜了!

 

 

圖文來源:網路,若有侵權請來信告知,會立即移除。